The strength of a superior sales and operations planning (S&OP) infrastructure lies in its ability to empower a business to absorb and maneuver through the changes arising from external and internal sources. No one knows this better than Radisys, the leading wireless infrastructure solutions provider.
On July 16, 2013 at 8:30 am PDT/11:30 pm EDT, join Lisa Aleman, Director, Sales and Operations Planning and Control at Radisys, and Dan Gilmore, Editor of SupplyChainDigest, as they discuss how Radisys partnered with Steelwedge and icon-scm to manage everything from outsourced manufacturing and global volatility to mergers and acquisitions—and to ensure that the S&OP goals remained in line with overall business objectives.
Register today to learn how Radisys can now:
- Allow corporate strategy to align with daily execution
- Optimize decision support with one integrated and synchronized platform
- Deliver more current forecasts to its contract manufacturers to enable better
- Reduce its forecast cycle time from approximately 2.5 weeks to 1 to 1.5 weeks
- Lower CPM input cycle time from 5 days to 3 days
- Reduce operations cycle time from 4 days to 2 days
- Decrease finance review time from 3 days to 2 days
- Accommodate out-of-cycle changes more easilyl