Steelwedge is proud to serve as a Silver Sponsor of Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2014, which will be held May 20-22 at the JW Marriott in Phoenix. The theme of this year’s conference is “Creating and Sustaining Excellence in the Supply Chain,” and over the years, the conference has earned its own reputation for excellence. Widely considered to be the world’s most important gathering of senior supply chain executives, the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference gives attendees the opportunity to deliver the greatest business value for their enterprise over the coming decade. The 2014 role-based agenda will identify tried and true strategies, drawing on 10 years of Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 research. You can find Steelwedge in Booth #214 at the conference.
Steelwedge is also hosting a lunch round table session at the Gartner Conference on Wednesday, May 21, at 12:30 pm in Grand Sonoran H. This is an exclusive opportunity for attendees to enhance their participation at the Supply Chain Executive Conference.
Fast track to S&OP Maturity: The HP experience and salesforce.com insight
Sales and operations planning has existed for 30-plus years, but most companies get stuck at an early stage of Gartner’s Five-Stage Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Maturity Model. This session will offer real-world insights on breaking through to higher levels.
• Hear from HP about how S&OP and collaborative demand planning technology improves its business results
• Learn from salesforce.com how to translate sales funnel information in CRM into demand planning insights
• Learn how people, process and technology can align around S&OP
- Pervinder Johar, Supply Chain CIO, HP
- Shubber Ali, Vice President Strategic Innovation, salesforce.com
- Glen Margolis, Chief Executive Officer, Steelwedge Software
This session has limited space and is only available to a select number of Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference attendees. To register, click here.
If you’re attending the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference, don’t forget to stop by Booth #214 to speak with Steelwedge. In the meantime, let us know in the comments section what you hope to take away from the event!