Steelwedge has been privileged to work with Lora Cecere’s Supply Chain Insights on a variety of research projects. The goal of Supply Chain Insights is to conduct and openly share top-notch industry research among the supply chain community. In order to do this, it counts on supply chain professionals to participate in its surveys.
We’d like to invite you to share your insights by participating in two of Supply Chain Insights’ current open surveys. Completing these surveys will take just a few minutes of your time, and Supply Chain Insights is currently offering all survey participants a one-hour phone call with their research leaders to review the results.
Supply Chain Risk Management Survey: Click Here to Respond.
- What is the state of risk management at your company?
- How does it compare to what it was five years ago and what you expect five years in the future?
- What techniques do you use to manage supply chain risk
For Manufacturers, Retailers, Wholesalers/Distributors/Co-operatives and Third-Party Logistics Providers. This survey closes the evening of Friday, March 28, 2014, so you must respond today!
Digital Manufacturing Survey: Click Here to Respond
- Will 3D printing and digital processes re-invent manufacturing?
- Where are companies on the path towards using digital manufacturing technologies?
For Manufacturers and Retailers who manufacture products. Specifically those in supply chain, IT, manufacturing, corporate social responsibility and business leadership roles.
Please take a few minutes to answer these surveys, and let us know your thoughts on these topics in the comments!