What is your planning data telling you? If it’s not able to answer the following types of questions, you’re selling your business short:
- How is our sales funnel impacting our demand plan?
- What is the revenue risk if we are below plan?
- What is the inventory risk if we are above plan?
- Are our channels ready to back up our product launch goals?
This topic will be addressed by EJ Tavella, Vice President, Strategic Sales and Solutions, and Seema Phull, Principal, NorthFind Partners, at the SCOPE Fall conference, which will be held August 11-13, 2013 at the Arizona Biltmore in Scottsdale.
Tavella and Phull’s presentation “What is Your S&OP Data Telling You?” is scheduled for August 12 at 2:00 pm MST and will cover case studies, methodology and technology options to deliver critical data context:
- Identify the crux of your key business issues
- Isolate a consistent set of data for establishing a starting point
- Map the right context to the right initiatives and key stakeholders in your organization
The SCOPE conference is one of the leading executive-level supply chain conferences, hosting educational sessions, solution research and peer networking by global sales and operations planning (S&OP) and integrated business planning (IBP) experts. Steelwedge will also be exhibiting at the conference in Booth #505.
Will we see you there? Let us know in the comments!