Integrated Business Planning
Connect Your Business Strategy and Operations
Economic, political and environmental challenges combined with the growing complexity of global operations have made integrated business planning (IBP) a top corporate priority. Indeed, the potential is tremendous in the most volatile business climates, as this process aligns sales, operations, finance and other functional areas of the organization into a single line of sight, from plan to performance to profit.
Steelwedge IBP software facilitates collaborative forecasting, demand and supply planning, scenario planning, rough-cut capacity planning and unconstrained demand forecasting. Integrated business planning software makes your organization more agile in dealing with uncertainty and market volatility.
In fact, Steelwedge IBP solutions are purpose-built to help you move from reacting to anticipating to collaborating around your business impacts and options. And, with the support of our deep domain services team and the evolution of applications on our Integrated Business Planning Platform, we’re with you on your journey to fully integrated business planning.
Only Steelwedge has the flexibility for supporting all phases of the journey with best practice processes, providing you with seven success strategies for integrated business planning:
1. Engage sales and marketing
2. Link the financial plan to the operational plan
3. Ensure a cross-functional multi-enterprise collaborative process
4. Continuously align strategy with operations
5. Ensure process agility and flexibility through technology
6. Capture metrics for performance management as part of the process
7. Optimized demand-supply-finance balancing